Wee Start is the classroom for 2-year-old children. The Wee Start curriculum is designed to enhance the development of each individual child while challenging them to extend their skills and levels of understanding. Children this age fit into a wide range of developmental levels, so we provide many open-ended activities and experiences.
- They are active, affectionate and sometimes strong-willed.
- They begin to notice and explore their world.
- Their learning occurs through imitation and play.
- They fluctuate between clinging to adults and wanting their own independence. Although primarily interested in adults, they begin to play interactively with other children.
- Their communication blossoms as they express their wants, needs and emotions through language.
Learn more about our Wee Start curriculum.